All submitted Your articles should be prepared in accordance with these requirements.
1. The recommended volume of materials:
- from 5 (9000 characters, including space marks) typewritten pages
- to 20 (40000 characters, including space marks) typewritten pages
Summary (description of goals and tasks of the conducted research, as well as the possibilities of its practical application) – no more than 100-150 words;
2. Materials are provided in the following form:
- In Microsoft Office Word editor (.doc format)
- Font “Times New Roman”
- The body of the text – 14 pt
- Line spacing is 1,5
- Margins: upper and lower – 2,5 cm; left — 3 cm, right — 1,5 cm
- Paragraph indention – 1,25
3. The arrangement (structure) of the text:
- surname and initials of the author (bold, centered);
- information about the author (academic title, academic degree, place of work / study);
- article title (in capital letters, bold, centered);
- abstract (description of the objectives and tasks of the conducted research as well as its practical application possibilities);
- key words (3-5 words) in Russian and English languages;
- the body of the article;
- references (sources).
4. Requirements to footnotes
- footnotes (literature) should be put inside the article in square brackets after the quote (first -specified number of the source, and then, after the decimal point — the page number; see an example of footnotes);
- footnotes to several sources indicating the pages should be separated by a semicolon.
Examples of footnotes and references:
- footnote to one literary source with pages [4,171].
- footnotes to different literary sources with pages [7,58; 14, 10].
5. All graphics in article must be black and white.
6. If necessary, our specialists themselves translate the title, abstract and key words into English.
7. Requirements to references